We are Anonymous. We are legion. Expect us.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Hive Archivist Log Entry 000.001

Dear sirs,

I have reported for duty as assigned, made my presence known to the hive core and effectively christened Marcab Confederacy Outpost #79,164 in conjunction with all standard policies and procedures.

The current state of affairs with the occupying Thetan forces seem to be an affirmation of all recent space command reports, nothing unexpected found as of star date 016.3211.

I've established contact as well as securing and interconnecting multiple communication channels throughout The Hive and several other auxiliary stations as per my instructions. All currently activated posts are online and functioning at 110%. The most recent Communique for Station Chiefs is relayed below as evidence of this. I've also ensured our earthly garden of inspiration is in good order and planted several seeds to aid in the Anons evolving consciousness. On these accounts, my mission so far has been successfully accomplished.

I have set about instigating some vigorous data collection programs with many facets to be added to online status in the near future. These will no doubt ensure that our ubiquitious affront on the enemy's senses will increase tenfold in the coming months just as you predicted.

I regretfully submit that my first quarterly report for the current year will be delayed a few weeks. My late commission to this post has left me several months of critical backlog that needs indexed for several past & upcoming operations in Project Chanology to further mass public consumption asap. Once said backlog is sufficiently reduced, i will submit my quarterly rolls for your review.

The Earth-bound Anons send lots of hugs and cake.

Respectfully Yours,

Anonymous Legion, Project Chanology Archivist #2008.00.001

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: