This blog has made an attempt to help the public understand the issues behind Why Anonymous Protests the Church of Scientology. Some of those reasons are so ludicrous and so unbelievable - you can't help but mock it with satire and comedy.
But it is no joke. Anonymous is serious business despite the nature of that pun. So if the politicians, the governments and the US media won't do something to help speed up the end of the inhuman policies of this cult, then is it any wonder thousands of people from around the world are uniting in consensus to do something themselves? There is nothing whatsoever to wonder about in this regard if you open your mind and become informed.
However, the one thing this blog hasn't yet attempted to explain that you may rightfully be wondering about is why the Anons always say "We Do Not Forgive. We Do Not Forget." The answer to that is simple; two words: THE CHILDREN
The following playlist tells a few of the stories from the children who are born into the cult and only know a life of abuse, neglect, and mind fuck until they escape. These are not pleasant stories, but they deserve to be heard. They deserve to be acted upon.
It Only Takes One Good Man To Do Nothing for Evil to Prevail. What will you do?
KINDRED BACK MATTER
- WWP Forums: xscnchild - Born into scientology, my story
- Lermanet.com: Ex-Scientologist Tommy Gorman's Story
- Exscientologykids.com: Kendra's Story: Growing Up a Scientologist
- Exscientologykids.com: Declaration of Astra Woodcraft
- Exscientologykids.com: Stories From Inside Scientology - Index
- WWP Forums: Personal Experiences
- Scientology Victims Testimonies